Manage your contact center like the strategic asset it is. Regardless of the complexity you are dealing with – global sites and customers, a mixture of distributed on-premise and cloud systems, multiple interaction channels, or a combination of in-house, at-home and outsourced agents – CC-One hybrid contact center solutions connect cloud and on-premise deployments so you can manage all the moving parts as one, without sacrificing your investment in existing systems.
Global visibility and performance optimization across sites, systems and outsourcers without replacing existing systems
- Balances call loads
- Ensures the most efficient use of agents in multiple locations
- Delivers a consistent and improved the customer experience
- Omni-channel customer interactions centrally managed and controlled
- Global queue for analytics-driven routing across the hybrid contact center cloud and on-premise systems
Unified Cloud-routing and analytics for multi-site, multi-system hybrid contact centers
BroadSoft CC-One hybrid contact center solutions provide unified cloud-routing and analytics for a graceful migration path to the cloud for multi-site, multi-system contact centers.
And with CC-One, you won’t be creating another silo with all its complexity or undertaking a risky and expense full scale replacement of your existing on-premise systems.
Centralized, Global Call Distribution Engine for the Hybrid Contact Center
In today’s around-the-clock, global economy, contact center customers are spread throughout the world as are answering resources, as are all the teams and agents handling the calls.
With CC-One Hybrid Contact Center, every customer is served in a timely manner and gets the same information regardless of where they are calling from, the time of day or which call center or team is up and running.
- Route all calls through a central global queue for maximum responsiveness and consistent customer experiences
- Centrally apply and change routing rules to respond to changing traffic conditions and performance, regardless of who and where the agents are
- Record, store and archive calls centrally regardless of the agent, site, or outsourcer taking the call and replay and analyze them from anywhere
- Every customer waits in the same line and gets connected to the best available agent regardless of their location
- Only the application and routing data travel globally, the media stays local connecting the customer and agent in the most efficient path
- Every agent can be armed with the same script, offers and customer data for consistent customer experiences
“CC-One makes it possible for us to centrally manage multiple customer service centers distributed around the world… in a way that saves us millions of dollars and improves the customer experience.”
Tim McGrath, VP Customer Service, Business Solutions Division, Office Depot
Real-time Performance Dashboards —
for the Hybrid Contact Center
Manage Contact Center Performance in Real-time
CC-One delivers centralized real-time operational and business performance monitoring and reporting of all contact centers, teams, agents, outsourcers, customers, systems and sites in a single management dashboard – regardless if the systems are on-premise or in the cloud.
With that knowledge and insight, you can drive agent and system behavior globally in response to market conditions, demand and service levels, for a high-performing hybrid contact center.
- Optimize call center operations throughout the day
- Real-time operations monitoring
- Compare current performance to the past – in real-time
- All your up-to-the-minute contact center data in one place
- Real-time performance monitoring
- Extensible and configurable for your unique environment
Predictive Analytics Routing —
Cloud and On-premise
Don’t connect a customer with an agent just because they’ve been available the longest. First, predict the customer’s needs or propensity to buy and then connect the caller with the best agent to do the job based on their past performance record with similar callers. See How CC-One Contact Center Analytics Works.
CC-One collects data from your cloud or on-premise IVR, ACD, CRM, WFO, and other contact center systems. A Predictive Analytics Engine uses that data to identify the customer and agent behaviors and attributes that deliver the best results. It then builds a predictive analytics model specific to your business and drives the behavior of your systems accordingly.
CC-One will optimize your hybrid contact center operations for the metrics that matter to you — customer satisfaction, sales, first call resolution, customer retention, service levels, or whatever — for an analytics-driven contact center or call center.
“With CC-One, we increased sales by 10-15% with more intelligent routing and customer agent matching.”
COO, cell phone retailer
Native Cloud Solution
Make your existing systems smarter and more efficient, bring call center sites up and down on-demand, or reroute traffic in the middle of the day — all from your vantage point in the cloud. With CC-One hybrid contact center solutions, the business defines how it wants to run operations from the cloud and CC-One drives the behavior and operations on the ground.
CC-One is a proven, native cloud solution that offers unlimited flexibility, scalability and integration. Off-the-shelf integrations include Salesforce, Zendesk and MS Dynamics.
When it comes to the cloud, BroadSoft is your low-risk vendor. We have high-profile reference customers. When you work with BroadSoft, you work with Cloud experts.
No Capital Outlay or
Unlike legacy telephony and on-premise contact center systems, we are a Software-as-a-Service company and require no local hardware other than a headset, computer and internet connection. New agents and sites are up and running on a dime.
With CC-One, you get complete flexibility and extensibility. Everything is callable, – all functions, UI, and databases – through clean APIs for agent desktop, provisioning, call routing and reporting.
Built to Integrate
CC-One works with your existing on-premise and cloud-based contact center systems, telephony and IP carrier networks, because we use open standards like CTI, SIP, XML, MSCML/MSML, VoiceXML, and HTTP.
Built to Last
With CC-One, you get proven security and reliability. Average uptime is 99%. Security standards include SSH, SSL, and secure VPN. Databases are Open Source NoSQL and Big Data for your independence.