It’s time for contact centers to optimize beyond cost reduction and efficiencies, and focus on business outcomes and the customer experience. But not just any contact center analytics can improve business performance:
- The data is distributed in different systems – IVR, ACD, CRM, WFO – making it difficult to determine which customer and agent behaviors and attributes drive the best business results
- Traditional routing strategies do not take into account the historical and real-time characteristics of callers and agents required to get each customer connected to the agent that can best meet their need
But CC-One can.
BroadSoft CC-One improves positive business outcomes AND operational efficiencies with contact center analytics
- Grows sales and upsells
- Raises customer satisfaction and retention
- Improves first call resolution rate
- Reduces costs
- Increases productivity
- Reduces abandons
Let the Data You Already Have Optimize Your
BroadSoft CC-One creates an analytics-driven contact center that uses the agent, customer, and interaction data from diverse business systems to dynamically improve contact center business performance — contact center analytics that make a difference.
A Unified View of all Your Contact Center Data
CC-One collects and correlates data from multiple systems into a data model optimized for business users to perform contact center analytics.
CC-One includes the award-winning BroadSoft CC-One Analyzer that brings data together from automated call distributor (ACD), interactive voice response (IVR), omni-channel customer interaction, customer relationship management (CRM), workforce optimization suite (WFO) and other customer applications and data sources, such as demographic services, into an Analytics Repository in the cloud. With all the data in one unified view, you can analyze, understand, manage and automate customer interactions in new and innovative ways.
With CC-One WFO, text, speech and desktop analytics data can be included for deeper insights.
Optimized for the Contact Center
- No need for database experts to correlate multi-system data.
- No lengthy hierarchical data modeling process
- Easy set-up and data ingestion
- Prebuilt connecters to popular contact center systems
- Extensible to handle unique data structures
“Analytics is the #1 initiative that will reshape the contact Center and customer experience in the next 5 years.”
21016 Dimension Data Survey of 1,000 Contact Centers
Analyze the Information for Insights
Exploratory and Descriptive Analytics
Interactive Contact Center Analytics
CC-One Provides a 360° View of Your Customers’ Journey, Operations and Business Performance
CC-One Analyzer is an interactive drag and drop application for contact center analytics that presents a business view of call center data for managers and analysts to query, filter, sort, correlate, visualize and analyze. You’ll find relationships you never knew existed between your business performance and your customer interactions and agent activities across channels and systems.
From within a single browser window, interactively explore and cross-analyze your customer interactions, agent activity, operations, business and financial result to find out what is really happening. For example, the agent behaviors, customer attributes, scripts, teams, outsourcers or marketing campaigns that deliver the best business outcomes and most positive results.
Interactively dig deep into your contact center, agent, and customer analytics data to understand what is driving the business outcomes and performance you want.
- Unified view of all your agent and customer data from multiple systems such as your ACD, IVR, WFO, and CRM
- Cross-system and cross-channel metrics (KPIs) using data from multiple systems to map operational measures to business outcomes
- Visualizations – pivot tables, colorful bar, pie, line and area charts, and time-motion charts that animate performance over time
- Real-time Operational Dashboards, that visually display everything going on in the contact center across channels, systems and sites.
- Real-time and historical performance comparisons to understand how today is tracking against yesterday, last week, last month or any other time period
- Scheduled reports with trend analysis that track operational and business outcome metrics
- Real time alerts based on call volumes, wait times, call times, or whatever best drives your contact center performance
- Interactive contact center analytics that you the business user drives
What CC-One Analyzer Can Do for Contact Center Analytics:
- See customer sessions, transactions and interactions across systems
- Find customer behavior patterns with common intent
- Correlate customer behavior, demographics, speech and text to business outcomes
- Map agent activity including agent desktop analytics to business outcomes
- Create and monitor cross-system KPIs that map operations to business performance in real-time.
- See how channels compare in first call resolutions, which teams are handling the new marketing campaign traffic best or sales figures by agent, team, site and outsourcer. Custom KPIs are easy to build with the Customer Engagement Analyzer.
Transform Insights into Actionable Intelligence
Predictive, Prescriptive and Statistical Analytics
Truly understand what drives your contact center success
CC-One Identifies the Customer and Agent Attributes and Behaviors that Drive Business Performance and How to Optimize for Them
As an industry, we’ve become very good at tracking operational events and transactions — calls, speed of answer, average handle times, IVR sessions, abandons — but CC-One maps these to the business metrics that really matter, like customer satisfaction, CSAT, NPS and retention, sales and repeat sales, first call resolutions, revenues and profitability.
Factors that Drive Business Results
Statistical Performance Analytics
“I can’t imagine a company not improving their bottom line with CC-One.”
Director of Operations and Analytics, Office Depot
Automate Intelligence for Improvements
Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
Automate the Performance Improvements
CC-One Predicts the Needs and Propensity of Every Customer and Routes Them to Optimize Performance
CC-One uses your optimization model at run-time so that the desired behavior of your contact center systems and agents is operationalized. CC-One automatically predicts the potential business results for every incoming and outgoing interaction based on the historical performance data of interactions with similar characteristics and context. These predictions then drive how your systems and agents behave.
Through a combination of a predictive contact center analytics model, business rules engine and the data coming from your customer interaction systems in real-time, CC-One drives the behavior of your contact center systems – ACD, IVR, CRM, Email, Chat, Social, SMS through CTI and other integrations.
Continuous Improvement & ROI Analysis
Machine learning techniques keep the recommendations fresh and relevant, with continuous re-calibration of scoring and A/B testing to validate value.
- Connect customers with the best agents
- Match customers with next best offer, script, resolution based on context
- Arm each agent with the information and scripts they need for a successful customer interaction
- Prioritize customers based on their current or potential lifetime value, status or demographics
- Select agents based on their performance, skills, media or affinity with certain customers, needs or potential
- Route to meet service levels